We pride ourselves on an unrivalled service to the industrial, commercial and agricultural markets providing a complete service from initial design ideas and helpful advice, through to choosing exactly the right building concept for the client to suit their needs.
- Defining your requirements, followed by an estimate and a final quotation.
- From there we undertake all of our own construction design, with the drawing work being done within our own office using a full structural CAD system.
- We offer a full Local Authority planning application service if you require it, and will liase with the Building control office over building regulations. We supply full drawings to allow these applications to be made and can handle queries and supply answers direct to the authority on your behalf.
- All structural steelwork is manufactured within our own workshop premises under our own strict quality control systems. All steelwork is Shot blasted and can be coated in a wide choice of colours or alternatively galvanised to suit your requirements.
- We can supply and fix a very wide variety of roofing and cladding systems from basic single skin cladding to complex horizontal architectural panelling.
- Site erection is all carried out by our own employed skilled labour. Rigorous training is given to ensure only the highest quality and safest of personnel are employed on our projects.
- Roofing and cladding is usually carried out by the same onsite staff as is the steel erection which ensures a continuity of projects from start to finish.
- We also offer a full builders works package including foundations, floor slabs, block or brick walls, office areas, mezzanine floors, drainage, car parks and tarmaccing all as part of the complete contract.
- From initial design ideas through to completion, we can supervise a construction project through all of its stages, helping you to maximise your requirements at the lowest cost to you.
- We can also offer clients other types of steel fabrication services from staircases to handrails, barriers to gates and all other types of fabricated steelwork.